Sunday, June 3, 2012

What side of the mirror did you wake up on?*

What side of the mirror did you wake up on?*


Blinded, with not a good sight to see
Polluted all around, tight in conformity
A push here in the crowd and to find no hole there
Feels like a round peg going into a hole that is square
Why oh why, this constant upsetting wonder happens here
Nothing seems to fit or even be crystal clear


So the more I struggle with this, to me having no end
One more time I do not like, here we go again
Am I on tread mill, seeking a carrot dangling in front of me
Yes indeed this is surely true, why can't I let it be
It seems this is the way as it is always in perpetual motion
I might as well be lost, say in the middle of the ocean


OK, a little more this feeling I have groggy eyes
What a case of turmoil, over something I despise
What made me ask for this, it seems here comes a little more 
But wait a few for more moments, there is an opening to the door
It cannot go on like this, as I know this does not stay
What side of the mirror did you wake up on, are you Awakened today?


Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment