Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Art of peace*


Art of peace*


I am a samurai trained to fight
To keep this sacred land always so right
It is within me my roots run deep and strong
Solid and cemented right where I belong
When a moment arises from its saber rattle
You can rest assure, that I will be gone to battle


For Now tensions begin from what I reckon
The call has come, so I go when it beckons
To keep this society well Loved and free
To guard it from outside chaos, as I do agree
I take to course like music from a chord
My weapons have been chosen, a samurai sword


I see the tensions, lunge forth has acquired
I hold back a moment and I subdue my desire
Someone has set up a truce, as tensions cease
We have skillfully won, both sides the art of peace
I did not draw my sword as it stayed in the sheath instead
This is how wars should be won, without losing any bloodshed


Dom*Colucci © 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment