Tuesday, June 5, 2012

No memory as it "past" by*

No memory as it "past" by*


Green pastures and rolling hills
Blue skies with clouds that are so still
A place that nowhere comes from, but one does see
In this reality colourful and made with harmony
But all that is happening for it is here
In this Awareness it comes crystal clear


But I come along and in this plight
My guide is within, with this insight
With nothing I walk into and also become of too
Forever is beyond me but the present I move through
Bits and pieces keep coming in my minds eye
These moments are gone before they even come by


So in essence, I have come from somewhere
This much I know from being well Aware
But what I have portrayed seems like a slide show
Without it all around me Now, I must have to let it go
Amazing to have this realized once was my destiny
I step into the present Now, it shows nothing of itself not even a memory


Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment