Sunday, June 3, 2012

For this is ZEN*

For this is ZEN*


The present that is here, becomes of calm and tranquil
My Soul* I enter into, remains very poised and perfectly still
This reality of peace, has no obstacles or blocks
Solid is this feeling, grounded securely like a rock
Everything that is outside, stays where it is in place
No movement all around, no sound in this space


A scenic view that I am here with, it is dotted with trees
Stone and tile platform, koi fish pond with these
An environment worth every bit in one's eyes
Such a flowing feeling, the energy moves in stride
You can definitely get that settling, more peace as it enters so
This open area is the Universe, it allows my Soul* to grow


I become deep within my meditation Now, more I tap is deep
Gone is such anchor, thought which was heavy knew I could not keep
Time might have passed by, but it really did not matter for sure
As I just said, I relieve myself from thought and make my Awareness pure
The next few moments that will come, will be from here out a reset again
There will be no more of going beyond in a future or past, for this is ZEN*


Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment