Sunday, June 3, 2012

Awareness I see*

Awareness I see*


A place that just happened to be in my Awareness I see
The perfect solitude in quietness, in peace and harmony
In a space of where it seems all has come to rest
Rocks filled with energy, feel the vibes as they caress
Like a rain drop that falls in the middle of the pond
Knowing of the center of all things, made ripples from the calm


This shows me of how all things are in my eyes direction
To be aligned with this, definitely shows of being a connection
I see the deeper I go, the more surface is there to scratch
Tapping into this Awareness, this feeling has to match
A great amount of wisdom is stored in this treasure
It goes beyond all that I will need to know to give me such pleasure


No boundaries or limits that can hold one back
Just a smooth place in a middle way, that will always be on track
To many, perfection is an idea that might not be as it is shown
But perfection is always here, from Awareness in the unknowing to be known
From Awareness, that one will always have a place in and also will be
All one has to do is go within, be calm and they will see


Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment