Thursday, June 7, 2012

Not to drown or be caught*

Not to drown or be caught*


What seems to be the big idea here?
I plunged into a reality that seemed to be so clear
The surface that looked like solid ground
A reflection I could not see what was deeper down
There should have been a warning, something of a block
But one step in and I sank like a rock


Now that I am under with no place to go
No one to help me or an exit does show
So sort of stuck here with no way out
I guess I will be here for awhile without a doubt
Such peril I brought myself into, yes sinker more and more
Cannot figure why this happen to me or what it's meant for


So the next time I go into reflection, I will first see
Do I need to really look into myself or just let it be?
For it is stupid to see where I have been and came from
In self realization right where I am Now, for it is done
Modern man's ways of "thinking" should be done without "thoughts"
It is only in Awareness, that you will not drown or to be caught


Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment