Saturday, June 30, 2012

Love in my life, a Soul* with ZEN*

Love in my life, a Soul* with ZEN*


The Love of my life as it begins
Deep rich feeling in my Soul*, it is ZEN*
It is how one who suffered most of their life
Obstacles a plenty, a time of strife
But then one thing came, as I did learn
It was in the art of letting go and took its turn


The next phase I walked into, one exclaims "OH BOY!!!"
It is what I have found within, that gives so much joy
Starts out with a few words in silence, then I follow through
Now my purpose is serving and know just what to do
Without any teachings from outside of me
The less I become out there the more inside I am to be


Next phase of this is Love within and this is the hidden treasure
It is my guiding light, wisdom my greatest pleasure
Now on this journey, no destination in any place
It is what I stand into, for it is origin and allows me this space
So to me I look inside where there is no cause to condition
Growing with my Soul*, the Love of my heart to fruition


Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment