Saturday, June 23, 2012

The opening of here*


The opening of here*




The other side of the door is so near
When I cross that threshold I know I will be here
For it seems this place entices me so
It's intuition in Awareness that already knows
That to me, I have left something behind
It was a character of a dream that one could never find




A veil has shrouded me to see this place
But here, this is no mirror to show my face 
It is full of substance and makes me whole 
It is the home I have always looked for, it is the Soul*
No need to advance no longer at my will
The fountain is tapped by being calm and still




No other thing, place or being kept me upright to hold
It was this being that Loved me and a story that was told
Now I need not no longer from this place, what this being is to me
It continuous knows everything that it sees before I see
Yes I can recall once in a dream so clear
I have seen this place before, as I know Now I am here




Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment