Monday, September 3, 2012

Forever is seen for a moment*

Forever is seen for a moment*

Amidst the golden sunshine to see a sky so blue
Enjoying for the moment, to be felt in heart so true
Sprung forth from a night sleep, cast upon the day
No alarm is to be heard, but outside the cry of a blue jay
The tail end of warm weather, no more of summer season
It is Now time to press onward for nature knows its reason

Delightful is the day, it is freedom that knows and directs
Becoming adventurous in the wilderness, to set out on a trek
I take to the road and pass through many towns
Focused on where I see, that place I can settle down
The ride is very pleasant, the clouds stay at bay
Effortlessly to my destination, these blues skies pave the way

I arrive where it has pointed me and look up to ascend
For I am standing in the beginning and also where I end
I take each step a striding upward, a little at a time
My breathing is in synch with this, like poetry that always rhymes
I make it to a part that has brought me with my will
Very peculiar I enter, I see all has just stood still

I absorb all this emptiness, like it is a meditation session
There is no resistance in this and even no aggression
Sweat and toil is removed for Now, for it is just a walk
I have the feeling I am not alone, in the background I hear some talk
Rounding a turn and seeing a canopy with light
I made it to the summit and Now to enjoy its sight

Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment