Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Knowing in what knows, the unknown*


Knowing in what knows, the unknown*

The skies are blue and the trees are green
Many more colors are to be seen
Stillness here, as the blend is its camouflage
There is no hurry in this picture to be a montage
I look to the right, a hemlock to my cheek
Something that is near to take a peek

I feel a deep sense of Awareness, this I know
Something here with me, that is starting to show
In this stillness that I feel all around
Deeply within me Now without a sound
Apparently it is looking at something it sees
I look from this depth looking back at me

This is a real Truth and I am no longer outside
It locks on to me with great sense, both confide
These eyes are Now open but they are the one's within
Now I see who I am, a different reality starts again
This sense I feel is to be not out there
Came to this part of life instead, always Aware

Dom*Colucci © 2012  

No comments:

Post a Comment