Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The surface that depths pull you away*

The surface that depths pull you away*

Am I better off Now, than I have ever been?
Indeed, for a mirror is shattered and this is ZEN*
The anchor lost its chain and the tide pulls me out
There will never be a life no more of worry and doubt
The moment succeeds into the next one ahead
Bolted beyond a past to live in a present instead

This place that shows me a world of wisdom that is here
No, a veil has vanished and my eyes see crystal clear
I have taken myself away from long ago
Now in this present, stepping inward I go
There is no fanfare or gates to surpass
It is a moment that comes in and no longer lasts

Awakening, reality sees you as both Now become
The duality in the mixture have Now formed as one
A sight like no other, as meanings that have fade
There is no plan in this or anything else to be made
All of this existence one Now knows it cannot keep
For the surface that it becomes from within so deep

Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment