Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pain is relieved on the shelf*

Myself I put up with*

Is it that life is the trial or the trial is life?
Does judgment come just to meet up with strife?
What is its true nature of this so called plan? 
Is it to be an illusion where I stand?
In a shell, rough covering to bring me down
Dragging me into a hole so close to the ground

To exist before I expire as I feel a tug and pull
Emptiness I seek but why am I full?
More of the twists in this journey nowhere
To seek beyond here and be over there
But that is the dilemma I have formed myself in
The ending I am going to, I do not know where to begin

This headache and what I carry on my back
Lose sight what is in front of me, not on track
Oh but to have one more minute to be
A slice of happiness in these eyes to see
But for this time what I seek is on a shelf
When I get there what I seek no longer, is myself

Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment