Monday, September 3, 2012

Beginnings never end*

Beginnings never end*

The outer realm an illusion something I cannot see
It has no bearing at all within that is inside of me
My world ends where I look, for it is a dimensional illusion
There is nothing to prove or even come to a conclusion
For I am in the middle of this, right on solid ground
What is outside of me is left there as I see it all around

Much is due to resistance, a temptation to its touch
It draws you from your eye to become of it so much
Attached once it has chosen you to become of its slave
That Now once this happens, the victim cannot be saved
The attraction is there, one becomes of this so strong
Lost in this Now, living a world judged by right and wrong

The eyes they become bigger than its own head it sees
It has made you a prisoner in a dream not to be free
But one can move onward and knows what to do
The eyes can look inward as something is looking back at you
The outer realm you are not a part of as you see from within
Something that is near you and your heart, this is where you begin

Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment