Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Calm within the ripples*

Calm within the ripples*

Come to the pond and sit on a rock
My vision is cleared and not to be blocked
A view is a fountain, all of three
Beyond this a gander of geese I see
Ripples push off from its center
Awareness is here, more as it enters

The day is filled with sunshine and Love
The backdrop with blue skies and a few clouds above
Such is a feeling this wonder and also serenity
Enjoying each moment this is giving to be free
I am within this nothingness all around
The void that speaks from its silence a bubbly sound

Revealing in this gap from a blank canvas mask
The moment gets deeply involved in bliss that I bask
This is what true peace I am, that is here
My eyes are fixated within myself crystal clear
Yes there never was any time when this ever began
Departing to move on with my Soul* where I stand

Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment