Saturday, August 11, 2012

Exiled from this land*


Exiled from this land*


To be in desolation no longer of this place

Like a particle of dust that is floating in space
All alone set adrift in a lonely heart
Broken away in injustice, the reality fell apart
No more to a blend of society to be savored
Rotten taste of nothingness, dissolved with no flavor


There is no place I can go seek and also to ponder

Staying right here and not cross the line beyond yonder
So I await like parched scenery to get some rain
Hoping that it does not last and being of such strain
Please move this moment so that this feeling will pass
I know deep within that really it does not last


Is this how it goes when one is finally in exile?

To walk around in infinity, in so many miles
Well if this never seems to end but always has begun
What then is the use of this existence as this to me it is done
One day this may all go away and have purpose where I stand
Maybe even know from this injustice and where I should land


Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment