Tuesday, May 1, 2012

ZEN*, home of flesh and bones alone*

ZEN*, home of flesh and bones alone*


Starting from a place that I do not know
Then it goes from there to watch me grow
It is illusive from my mind's eye sight
Drawing this outline into the light
Many more moments seems to be ahead
But I forget about those moments, and be here instead


But a twist that has come into my life as it is showing
Something has took a drastic turn, no longer is it flowing
Conformity that has become which I seem not know about
Leaves me in the field of perplexity and somewhat of a doubt
OK, I feel that this maybe temporary with a little bit of hope
Then all is turning upside down and I am at the end of my rope


But something is telling me to see deep within
I decide to take a look and maybe start over again
This inner dialogue has got me with this connection
I am beginning to see this with my path's inward direction
I await a few moments as time passes by
I feel this need of urgency here, and to ask no questions why


I believe I have stumbled upon a great feeling inside
So I move into it effortlessly and take it with stride
Ahhh!!!....I see it, it is nothing that is there
I get the gist of it Now and become more well Aware
I am feeling cemented and anchored right here
I am having a locked in presence, as Now becomes clear


I Now see all the suffering from all in mankind's roots
He missing the point of who he is and this is his Truth
Sad that many come here and they all seem to miss it
It is our home to stay and not a place to visit
As once one is one and this is solid to begin
Physiology and Consciousness match up, this place becomes home for this is ZEN*


Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment