Friday, May 11, 2012

I enter home*

I enter home*


The course of life had its many chores
What was the sense, what this was all for
Chasing and chasing something that did not exist
But belonging to the wheel one could not resist
Moving without stopping in perpetual motion
Emotional waves in and out like the tides on the ocean


Making things happen, hoping it would be thriving
One took a better look, only to be striving
Carrying some baggage, in all to go through
Asking yourself this, to deserve this what did I do
Never even coming closer to the answer at hand
Stuck somewhere in purgatory, a forgotten land


But one day it did come, an idea that did stick
To pull oneself out of the rut, which did the trick
It had nothing to do with anything, but see a right attitude
Something inside me said, "move on with life with much gratitude"
Those days are long gone from being so rotten
I come into a reality of bliss as all before forgotten


So Now this feeling that has made me in this place
Was nothing more than a void, in such a joyous space
It has nothing to do in where I am going
All the long it was with me, for that it was showing
Like walking into a cave with no walls, as I enter
Egads could this be the alignment of Now and its center?


Dom*Colucci © 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment