Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Focus in what is already here*

Focus in what is already here*


From a distance I see the rock that is stable
I come to her presence as I am willing and able
To step foot on her basin floor
As she opens up with delight, her front door
Now I start my hike up her, as I begin to ascend
Knowing that has a massive incline, into all her bends


Reaching more and stopping for a few
Deep within myself, I can see her view
Broken twigs all around and boulders to climb
No ease on this mountain, no path level to find
Enduring each step as this is the way
Moments go by, heights going higher today


Now that it is felt that a summit seems near
Drawing me ever closer to be her focal point here
A few trees that have thrushes in them, inside the hollows
The clouds up above moving westward as they follow
I Now see what a delight my eyes have within
This is what I always seen in my Awareness, again and again


Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment