Saturday, May 26, 2012

Clouds of silence*

Clouds of silence*


I sit and wonder, to see from below the skies
Ask myself this, is there a meaning to say why?
Curious I have become to see clouds in a drift
To be of some substance and to having this lift
As they arrive like a train in a station on time
Really no plan to it, seems completely sublime


I captivate myself within this and become of its blend
The movement of a few more show up, like there is no end
I am starting to get deep, as I dive from within
Ah yes to see it, as it shows up again
Light and airy, movement is effortless too
Now releasing more in being empty, this is what I am to do


No more feeling that I have become
The lost of self from one, Now I am none
It is like there is incredible balance not more to be
Getting in tune with my Soul*, the Universe is me
I am at the most calmest I have ever been,
A wondrous feeling to be back here again


So Now I am of no more, nothingness so strong
It has put me back in place, in alignment where I belong
Yes that was all I ever was, what was I ever looking for
Those things that came to me in illusion, they are never no more
I will show up when you feel me, and be back around
But you will not know when, for I come to you without a sound


Dom*Colucci © 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment