Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The flower in the garden*

The flower in the garden*


The day is silent and so am I
Hint of light blue above, a few clouds pass by
Spring is here, warm feeling is good
The passing of the cold, as it knew it could
I walk in the garden and hear the birds sing
Joyous wonder, it does bring


The colours all around so tempting to see
Flowers dancing in the light wind, oh so carefree
A bubbling fountain I hear, near a koi pond
My being is in solitude and I am of calm
I bend down over and smell the fragrance of flowers
This could take me here all day in each passing hour


This walk in this temple garden, with great delight
It was my Awareness that gave me this, indulging invite
The atmosphere is a flow and goes right through my Soul*
Such a place of peace to becoming oneness and of whole
Yes, this is balance with Love for it is nature so
The feel of a flower within me as well, and it is ZEN* that makes me grow


Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment