Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Balance, do you see this?*

Balance, do you see this?*


Standing in the foreground, apples in a grove
All in perfect alignment, upright in the row
But there is light that is coming, up from the sky
I look down on one row, it comes and meets my eye
I ask myself, could this be balance within
As no reply comes, I say it once again


The deeper I look inside, a void is what I see
It is only a mere reflection of nothing back at me
I ponder a few more times to see the Truth of this all
This question is very simple, my answer a brick wall
So the more I keep my focus on this as it seems
The depths are only open more like it is but a dream


My pursuance is this, that I will not say no longer
The tighter the grip on this, the answer is knotted stronger
I release myself from this pain, as I see it no more
For my conviction to this is simple, alignment is what I am for
Yes the feeling in direction as it is also well Aware
For where I seen my being with this, as my being is nowhere


Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment