Thursday, February 28, 2013

One has left many behind*


One has left many behind*

Belonging to a reality, where turbulent waters roam
It pushed me here and there, no place to be home
Many that were here that I came in contact to
Had the same situation I did with their point of view

The only oneness we all seemed to be connected
Was a nightmare in a dream we all were directed
We all talked about how better off we would be
To one day be rich and become financially free

But that was just another corner in the mind of this dream
And we kept still with our wallow and misery so it seemed
As one day a great feeling came and I seen something right
It was talking to me from within, a hint of wisdom in the light

So now it felt I had purpose and knew of my way
I was the next one chosen, within would not make me stay
Like how one schemes from prison, that day one would break
With this, no turning back as this dream is ending to be awake

So now my eyes have opened up in a truth that I see
I finally became the one that was always inside me
But in this I was leaving so many people behind
No longer a part of my reality, they were of their own mind

It was sort of sad seeing them still roaming around lost
Wishing everything in their power, to get their Soul* back at any cost
But they kept looking and searching for something that was not there
Only a hopeless dream to be in, as what they were chasing was thin air

Dom*Colucci 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment