Saturday, November 17, 2012

The seed that is freed*


The seed that is freed*

One day had come that it just happened to be
To arrive in a place that I knew would set me free
All I did as I was revolving, is came to a complete stop
Landed on the ground and into it I did pop
I was pushed and prodded deeper, to get a greater feel
Into a place of my own, that would make me inside to be real


So this place seemed dark and gloomy to be still
But what was inside me was pushing to fulfill its will
Each moment that passed greater than the last one before
Something that was edging me upward and I knew what is for
I could feel the warmth and the light that was my guide
A little more to go, from this journey that I ride


How glorious the moment has come and a bright sunny day
Forever free from darkness as I now know the way
To keep moving forward and be content where I stand
What is around me is within, place that is the present land
I grow from this part of myself that is here within and cares
A flower that seen this from a seed, that now made me well aware

Dom*Colucci 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment