Saturday, November 10, 2012

Enlightened "meant" to be*

Enlightened "meant" to be*

It came to me in an instant flash
Went by my eyes so fast in a dash
Something has changed, for it is something I see
It feels like all has dissolved the past from me
Wiped away this is gone forever
No longer am I there, indeed to say never

For of the world it did come and cease
But now this moment hence forward has become of peace
Fluidity I feel throughout my being so fine
To know of my CORE, centrally located and align
For now the truth has awakened me in my eyes
Yes the fool departs and now open to the wise

All along I knew something here I was meant for
With an open awareness, I have been here before
That is because my eyes were outside to see
Really that was the illusion and the illusion was me
But I did do something and turned it around
I seen what was within and now homeward bound

Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment