Tuesday, July 31, 2012

See this as you are to be this*

See this as you are to be this*

Many years have passed though it seemed a long time
It all came down to this that was hidden in my mind
It is all about how I came to grips from within
But this was something I did not know, a time to begin
Yes I finally settled down and seen this to be
It was Now time to break the mirror and see what I see

I met a fellow that was covering my eyes
It was greeted by a being inside, oh a great surprise
Though it sheen me from knowing a simple truth
The inner being said to the other, you cannot be a flower without a root
But it argued its point and demanded that it was true
But the other sat in silence and knew right what to do

Eventually then something was about to evolve
It was then ignorance from that outer being that soon it dissolved
So at times a game was played and dominance was the rule
But in the end the it was nothing and the ego became the fool
Yes, we both had a conversation and it was an interesting chat
But I can only become of this for this will never be that

Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment