Sunday, August 18, 2013

Here, I never left*


Here, I never left*

Coming to the gates of heaven, ahead a tough climb
But it is shell that I must peel off and leave the past behind
Yes I know when I enter, that something awaits for me in the skies
It is a gift the Soul* is telling me, to open up my eyes

Surely this is not an easy journey to be on, uncertainty is on the way
But I must endure this one step at a time, now to proceed and not to stay
I put my foot in front of the other, moving without haste
Yes there is something that awaits me soon, it is the beauty that I taste

Something was here before me, this path it has been laid out
Now I move with trust, as what leaves me is doubt
So I now know why something did this to open all doors
It was within myself that seen this as it was definitely here before

Dom*Colucci 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment