Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The forest, "still" here*

The forest, "still" here*

To go to a place where time is spent
The smell of fall and pine tree scent
To take on a hike as I know I could
The spirit of the trees calling in the woods
Encounter upon a trail that is open and free
To walk upon a carpet of oak and maple leaves

A place where really no questions are asked
But to enjoy the scenery, absorbing as I bask
Water sounds in the distance, so it seems
A vein of life in the forest, a smooth running stream
Getting closer to hear this meditative sound
I encounter some clay on the incline, slippery ground

Ahhhh, nice and refreshing this moment has become
I am glad I can step into a piece of this to get me some
A wonderful painted picture that ZEN* gives me
Right in the middle of all this, an escape of reality
I tend to blend in more of this for the rest of the day
I am so happy that I came here and found this way

But there is a moment that I have to leave
Peace became my being today, this I believe
I go from here with the nature deep within
So my Soul* to give me more insight once again
Yes I was a person today that went with the flow
As it brought a calm sense of stillness, this I know

Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment