Wednesday, November 24, 2010

11th climb on Hopkins Forest at Petersburgh Pass*

Hopkin's Forest Petersburgh Pass
view beyond the Heldeberg's west

Beautiful Wednesday afternoon

Bea

God has the Universe arises


Mount Raimer climbed 2 weekends ago



Berlin Mountain last weekend

Adirondacks in the background

Petersburgh Pass with the Taconic Trails








Clearing with brush at 2796 feet above sea level

Once again I leave a shadow amidst the mountain



Saying bye bye..

I was just on the top of that 45 minutes ago

Hudson River Valley in Rensselaer County






Mount Raimer

Mt.Greylock 3491 feet above sea level..did that 4 weeks ago

Parking Lot and clearing



Berkshires and the Green Mountains in Vermont and Massachusetts

Bye for Now....

2 comments:

  1. fantastic collection of pix. you are really lucky guy. :)

    hope you enjoy such moments in plentitude.

    lots of love
    trisha
    mydomainpvt.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks....as all those years that went by as I sat or slept on the couch or bed I never really knew that this stuff existed...as those times are all gone Now I enjoy all these things my Soul offers me in the direction of how my energy works...like Nature with the flow going from bottom to top emanating instead of attracting...I live with 5 mountain ranges and only scratched the surface with a few...enjoy as well my Golden Lotus of God's Love(+)
    soulbro*:)xo---{--@

    ReplyDelete