Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Walking wet Now*


Walking wet Now*


The eastward sky has come alive
A night has set a direction towards this side
Darken like coffee once, this has passed on
But a few blinks of the eye, the sun too will be gone
For a moment though, a bright spot hangs around
Sitting above showing its light central without a sound


But during this time it seems of what is still
A few puffy clouds of gray commit to its will
And Now it comes to be dismal and a bit overcast
I guess this time around these clouds won't pass
Yep, I feel it coming a few drops falling free
The light has tucked away and the day is no longer sunny


Now this feeling of baptismal deluge has had to come
I guess it will be easier in this shower, to walk not run
To late that I am drenched to the bone
I believe this is my oneness, the weather, the rain and me all alone
A bit cooler than I thought, that it might give me some pain
Here I am like I said all alone, walking in the rain


Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment