Sunday, March 25, 2012

The release*

The release*


Peaceful as the afternoon is to be
Draining and dissolving, all around I can see
I go to where the geese become subtle and meander
Quite a few off from the view to be of the gander
Seems all around in this consistent calm
Placidity becomes without ripples on the pond


A walk into the next reality nearby
Clouds are filling there puffiness in  the sky
There is no disturbance all around
But the open feeling without a sound
Yes I hear off to the distance the waterfalls sing
The depths from behind to the creek it brings


I come to that junction where all the flow does meet
From silence Now to a roar, the spill gate I do greet
A current ever so quickly and oh so swift
Crashing flow with foam, a rock anchored to make the rift
I have Now become of all peace that is at ease
Whatever is behind me is going fast, what is in front of me to be released


Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment